Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bart Lynch Troy
Dr. Bart Lynch Troy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with another office in Springfield, IL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lynch Troy is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Carlinville Area Hospital and St Johns Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bart Lynch Troy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bart Lynch Troy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Ziad Issa
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Bernard Lim
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Mark Stampehl
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0.01 mi12