A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bart Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bart Williams is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bart David Williams DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bart D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bart Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bart Williams practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Greenville Surgeons, and Greenville Dentists.