A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bartel Crisafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartel Crisafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartel Crisafi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisafi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Crisafi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartel Robert Crisafi MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bartel R. Crisafi practice?
- Dr. Bartel Crisafi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartel Crisafi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cos Cob, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.