A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartel Crisafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartel Crisafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crisafi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Crisafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartel Crisafi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisafi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Crisafi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartel Robert Crisafi MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bartel R. Crisafi practice?
- Dr. Bartel Crisafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bartel Crisafi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Cos Cob, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.