A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartel Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartel Turk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Turk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartel Frank Turk MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bartel F. Turk practice?
- Dr. Bartel Turk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartel Turk practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.