Dr. Barth Green MD Patient Reviews

Poorly organized office...unpredictable results
3-4 hour waits typically

September 18th, 2016
C3,C4, C5 surgery
Wonderful Doctor! He is the best spinal surgeon in Miami! I was numb in my hands and walked out with out numbness and no recovery time as the surgery was done via the front of the neck instead of cutting through muscle as they did a long time ago from the back.

July 24th, 2016
God bless Dr Green. I had 4 cervical hernias, years with constant pain, neck mobility problems and my life was miserable. Dr. Green solved all these problems. Believe or not, I was able to return to my Taekwondo, my triathlons and my normal activities. I feel like I never had surgery.

April 4th, 2016
Life changing surgery - kyphoplasty. Wonderful staff and associates who were always upbeat and eager to help.

March 4th, 2016
Exception first appointment experience ...very impressed

December 25th, 2015
Dr Green gave me back my life in 2001 when he fixed my syrinx from C2-T12! Thank you, Dr. Green!!

August 25th, 2011
In 1986 my son was 4 years old and we had a terrible car accident he lost a big part of his skull we went to Jackson memorial hospital I was holding my sons brain with my hand it was a really bad case my son already lost all his blood he was suppose to get a transfusion when He came in the room try to talk to my son and he said i will get a team we need to fix him he try to calm me down like a father and he said we need God on our side I will try not to give him a transfusion he need to stop bleeding he let me stay with my son I even put the mask so he wont move he did not have a chance he was almost gone he wake up and he ask him what is your favorite food he said ice cream! He give me his cellular his wife will pick up his phone and be so nice and understanding GOD BLESS DOCTOR GREEN AND HIS FAMILY!God and him saved my son!He is always helping somebody there is not money in the World that can pay him for what he does for everyone believe me this Doctor does not even sleep I used to call him everyday hysterical crying and he and his wife were always nice and totally understanding!Thank you so much My son is 29 years old and in perfect health

August 3rd, 2009
There are few like him in this world.
This doctor's hand is led by God. Do a Google search on him. He saved my life and many others. But - he only sees cases that other doctors don't want to see, or refer to him. He really only deals with impossible cases. He spends a lot of time doing free surgeries in developing countries. If you can get in to see him, don't think twice!