A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartholomew Bono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartholomew Bono, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bono has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Raymond Bono MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew R. Bono practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Bono has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bartholomew Bono practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.