A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Radolinski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radolinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski practices Urology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Bethesda Urologists.