A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Tortella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartholomew Tortella, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Penetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortella graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tortella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
- UMDNJ University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Tortella MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew Tortella practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Tortella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bartholomew Tortella practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.