A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Tortella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tortella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tortella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartholomew Tortella, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Penetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortella graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tortella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
- UMDNJ University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Tortella MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew Tortella practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Tortella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bartholomew Tortella practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.