A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Vereb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartholomew Vereb, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; General Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vereb
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vereb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vereb graduated from The Poznan University Of Medical Sciences, Center for Medical Education in English.
Dr. Vereb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Palms Youth Services
- Camelot Community Care - Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Thomas Vereb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew T. Vereb practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Vereb has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Child Psychiatrists.