A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartholomew Vereb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartholomew Vereb, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; General Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vereb
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vereb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vereb graduated from The Poznan University Of Medical Sciences, Center for Medical Education in English.
Dr. Vereb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Palms Youth Services
- Camelot Community Care - Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartholomew Thomas Vereb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bartholomew T. Vereb practice?
- Dr. Bartholomew Vereb has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartholomew Vereb practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Child Psychiatrists.