A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlett Eriksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eriksen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eriksen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eriksen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Eriksen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartlett James Eriksen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bartlett J. Eriksen practice?
- Dr. Bartlett Eriksen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartlett Eriksen practices Family Medicine near Fairmont, MN.
See Fairmont Primary Care Doctors.