A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlett Eriksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eriksen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Eriksen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eriksen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bartlett J. Eriksen practice?
Dr. Bartlett Eriksen practices Family Medicine near Fairmont, MN.
See Fairmont Family Physicians.