A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlett Eriksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eriksen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Eriksen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartlett James Eriksen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bartlett J. Eriksen practice?
- Dr. Bartlett Eriksen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartlett Eriksen practices Family Medicine near Fairmont, MN.
See Fairmont Family Physicians.