A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartley Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartley Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartley Griffith, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartley Perry Griffith MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bartley P. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Bartley Griffith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bartley Griffith practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.