A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartley Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartley Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartley Griffith, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartley Perry Griffith MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bartley P. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Bartley Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartley Griffith practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiothoracic Surgeons.