A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartley Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartley Larsen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartley Larsen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Larsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartley A Larsen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bartley A. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Bartley Larsen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bartley Larsen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.