A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leyko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartlomiej Tomasz Leyko MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bartlomiej T. Leyko practice?
- Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists.