A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leyko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leyko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leyko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartlomiej Tomasz Leyko MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bartlomiej T. Leyko practice?
- Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartlomiej Leyko practices Allergy & Immunology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists.