Dr. Bartolomeo Castellano MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Staten Island, NY

3.8

July 9th, 2015
Great Doctor
It was so kind of Dr. Castellano to fit me in as an emergency patient today. The doctor diagnosed my problem within minutes and I was already feeling better when I left the office. The staff is also wonderful.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Castellano is very knowledgable, caring and professional. I would reccomend Dr. Castellano to everyone.

April 25th, 2014
Very pleased
De Castellano was wonderful. Very nice and professional. He explained my ear problem and proceeded to help me. I will certainly recommend him to others

August 23rd, 2012
Courteous and knowledgeable
After reading some comments, I was a bit wary of going to this doctor. However, I found him to be extremely friendly and kind. He took the time to explain the condition and answered all questions. The office staff was pleasant as well. Only downside was the long wait of over an hour.

June 13th, 2012
HORRIBLE HEARTLESS
Do Not see this doctor, his staff is utterly horrid, inconsiderate and rude. They don't care about their patients at all!

October 13th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Excellent doctor. He spends a lot of time with patients (thus long waiting time), he is very knowledgeable and very nice. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

May 18th, 2010
Terrible
Not to mention the terrible rude office staff, He is insensitive and talked to me like I was invalid. He did not want to hear what I had to say and after waiting over an hour, spent no more than 5 minutes with me. He brushed me off. Terrible. The office staff is indicative of his rudeness and lack of his bedside manner.

April 1st, 2010
A positive recommendation
Dr. Castellano diagnosed, treated and cured my problem where other ENT doctors could not.

October 19th, 2009
Full of himself
I found him to be insensitive to my children as he never spoke to them as if they were human beings, never explained to them what he was going to do before he did it, and would surprise them with painful procedures. He was also rude to me as he accused me of being overprotective when he misdiagnosed my own child when I politely asked him if my child could have had a condition different from his diagnosis. I was correct because I am a researcher and researched the condition. He went ballistic and accused me of being overprotective and was downright rude to me. That was it. We left his office that day as his office staff was telling us to get back to them for a follow up appointment. I find it dangerous for doctors to have a God-complex, be disrespectful and unable to see past their own judgements because parents know their children better than any doctor.