Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.0

Dr. Arthur show details Dr. Arthur
Dec 28th, 2015

I was referred out to Carolina Orthopedics from the Naval Hospital Ortho Clinic. My appointment was scheduled for 07:45 for which I arrived the asked 15 minutes prior. I was not taken to the back until 8:05 and not seen by the doctor himself until after 8:30. At my appointment with Dr. Arthur he said everything the Naval Hospital documented/diagnosed was wrong. That he's willing to do a scope (surgery) of my knee to see what's wrong but that he may not find anything and that it won't fix the pain I've been in for 3 months now. I've called the Naval Hospital asking for help, they stand by their diagnosis and have recommended I get a second opinion. I do not feel comfortable letting this man do anything to my knee.

Oct 26th, 2015

Arrogant

May 7th, 2014

My wife had a painful knee and made an appt with dr Arthur. They took X-rays and wait for the dr. We waited for him....he walked in and asked what is the problem, we explained the problem and To start he was not friendly at all.....and then he walked out to get the X-rays......look at them and stated my wife had arthritis and take some Motrin.......that was the end......horrible experience, not helpful at all. We went to another dr and he ordered an MRI....and voila....my wife had a torn ligament and needed surgery......so much for dr Arthur......a really bad experience ....not recommend at all It is interesting that while we waited for the appt, a friend of mine walked in told us dr Arthur performed hand surgery on her and since then she cannot close her hand, and she may need to get surgery again.........I would go somewhere else!!!