Internists, Pediatrician

4050 Barranca Pkwy
Ste 250
Irvine, CA 92604
949-653-1173
Locations and availability (2)

Sep 23rd, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Billeci for about 10 years. He has always been very caring and genuinely concerned with our well being. I never feel rushed to leave an appointment. My husband is also a heart patient with a cardiologist group. Dr. Billeci always tries to work with them to give my husband the best care possible. Hopefully, Dr. Billeci will not retire any time soon! (Sorry Doc)

Sep 22nd, 2010

We love Dr. Billeci! He has treated me, my husband and both our daughters since they were born. Our oldest is 14! Both our girls had asthma and bronchitis and he really knew what he was doing. He know a lot about medication and does not "overtreat" or "overmedicate." He treats his patients with respect and really listens. Keep up the great work Dr. B!

|  awesome!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

We love Dr. Billeci! He was a member of a Drs. "group" and left to go on his own so that he could give his patients the time and attention they and he wanted. I would highly recommend him as a family physician, he's great with kids and adults.

May 21st, 2010

Dr. Billeci is a nice and caring doctor. He has been our preimary care physician for 12 years now. He is the best doctor we have had, and his office staff Gloia is also great.

|  Dr. Barton Billeci  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 25th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This is our family doctor and our pediatrician. He not only treats all 4 in my family but 10 other family members. Needless to say we are ha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com