Dr. Barton Butterbaugh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Barton Butterbaugh?

Total scum bag. Stay away!!

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Just look at the US case(s) against him. From what I hear, they are coming back after him. He is pure trouble, and by no means a medical professional.

One of the best Doctors in Scottsdale...

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Butterbaugh is truly different from all of the rest of the Doctors around the Scottsdale area! He truly takes an interest and you as a patientand want nothing but the best for you and that's the exact service that he provides to you!! Highly would recommend Dr Butterbaugh!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Overall experience is professional and caring of med tech. Physician spends more than enough time with my patient experience. I appreciate the length that he has gone to provide care to a patient subset that has not been effectively and non-judgmentally through out the state of Washington. Thank you for all you do.

found my knee problem when no one elts could...

Posted on February 16th, 2011

I thought the guy was fine.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I don't go to docters unless I really have to. Every few years or so I might go through a battery of tests. But mostly doctors forget who I was or when I last saw them.I thought dr. B. was grand, gave me some medications that worked right away and exceeded my expectations. I have a follow up visit, so far so good. Yes there is an extra charge for dealing with insurance... so what? Those companies take so long to pay up I don't know how the Docs' can survive.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I have to say that he is by far the best doctor that I have ever had. He takes his time and doesn't rush you out.I have had that happen with almost every doctor in the past. He ginuinely cares for his patients, has great bedside manners,and is very nice.I have a serious back injury and he has not only been thorough but he has set goals for me.Unlike, the doctor I was seeing before him the other doctor just had me coming back each month and didn't really seem like he cared and just wanted to get me back in the door the following month. Butterbaugh's staff is amazing and extremely nice!I would get stressed out knowing that I had a doctor's appointment or be stressed while I was at the doctor because of the long wait or rude staff.It is a breathe of fresh air to deal with Dr. Butterbaugh and his staff. I will not go to another doctor unless I am referred out. I feel like I am at home when I go in for an appointment. My stars above are not exaggerated at all! Give him a try and I promise you that you won't be let down!

QUESTIONABLE PHYSICIAN

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

Best Family Physician

Posted on August 12th, 2009

From the time I entered his office, the staff was very friendly, professional, caring, and personable. They set me at ease, and the entire enviroment was positive.After meeting the physician, I found him very personalble, warm, caring, knowledgable, and well versed in all aspects of my problems. I felt very confident that he cared about me and my medical problems throughout this entire office visit.I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of 'Old-Fashioned' medical care. I was extremely impressed with the entire experience.

Best DOCTOR in TOWN!!!!!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2009

The best doctor in town. He is such a caring and wonderful doctor. YOU can get in on the SAME day!! He spends a lot of time with each patient. All you bull shitters with the negative remarks...were just upset because things were not done your way !!

He

Posted on June 11th, 2009

He is a arogant centered person that's delusional and stubborn never will see him again.

Great Doc

Posted on May 1st, 2009

I like Dr Butterbaugh. I didnt have to wait long, only 15 min. spent a lot of time with me. I would rate this DR. a 9

Money Hungry arrogant doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2008

Dr Butterbaugh is a greedy, rude and arrogant doctor. He has instituted all these extra charges such as a fee for insurance billing, a fee for a referral I needed, a fee for a prescription refill I needed. He is extremely arrogant also- he dosen't listen, he is very rude, right in the middle of me asking a question he talks over me. He keeps me waiting for long periods of time in the room while he talks to the patient before me. I can also hear every word he says to the other patients because his office is obviously not soundproofed. There is no privacy in his office- my weight and check out information was easily heard by anyone in the waiting room, which in itself is a HIPPA violation. He has a terrible bedside manner, and frankly I am there to talk about my health, not hear about or see pictures of his dogs, which is all he speaks about. He has most certainly missed the mark when it comes to professionalism and proper bedside manner. My husband and I won't be returning to this office.