A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Giessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Giessel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Giessel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giessel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giessel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Bellville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Elgin Giessel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barton E. Giessel practice?
- Dr. Barton Giessel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barton Giessel practices Family Medicine near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX and Brownwood, TX.
See Corsicana Family Physicians.