Wow dont see this doctor.... show details Wow dont see this doctor....
Jun 23rd, 2015

I called this office to find a doctor in my area they said I need to fill out an application to see if the doctor will except me....except me...never heard of such a thing I am a person looking for a doctor....2 weeks later I get a packege in the mail with forms I need to fill out ...I fill them out and 2 days later send them via postal mail.....3 months go by...I had try contacting them on two occations they are not in on the third occation Three months LATER a nurse answers the phone and I told her I had filled out my information and mailed it in 3 months ago she had no IDEA how to handle that...she sent the phone call to the very RUID OFFICE WORKER who demanded that I fax it in and that she had fax number to prove it....I said no I mailed it in 3 months ago she said she was going to give it to the doctor now....3 hours later that Rude office worker called me back and said my paper work for 3 months was sent and sitting in the wrong office....I thought she had a fax number confirmation that is what the rude girl sad and even though I told her I sent it in she did not believe me,then she said because I was rude to 2 staff members the doctor would not see me as a patient..Dr giessel you need to check your staff they are unprofessional in their work and don't know how to speak to the people that pay your bills.....never in my life have I been treated in such a rude fashion by a doctor's office.... I would never recommended this office to anyone.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
by Melinda on Feb 19th, 2015

I'm get really bad anxiety when I go and see the doctor, he mad it easy. He made me feel important and feel better about him helping me out.

Feb 19th, 2009

He is very caring and really listens to what you have to say.