A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Halpern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Halpern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton L Halpern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Barton Halpern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barton Halpern practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.