A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Halpern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Halpern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton L Halpern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Barton Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Halpern practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.