A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Hodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Hodes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hodes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Lyle Hodes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Hodes practice?
- Dr. Barton Hodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Hodes practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.