A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Hodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Hodes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hodes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Lyle Hodes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Hodes practice?
- Dr. Barton Hodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Hodes practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.