A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Inkeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Inkeles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inkeles
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Inkeles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Inkeles, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inkeles graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inkeles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Inkeles MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barton Inkeles practice?
- Dr. Barton Inkeles has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Inkeles practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.