A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Inkeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Inkeles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Inkeles, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inkeles graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inkeles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Inkeles MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barton Inkeles practice?
- Dr. Barton Inkeles has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Inkeles practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.