A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Kamen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Kamen, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Leukemia L1210
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barton A. Kamen practice?
Dr. Barton Kamen practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.