A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Kamen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Kamen, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Leukemia L1210
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Aron Kamen MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barton A. Kamen practice?
- Dr. Barton Kamen has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Kamen practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.