A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Knox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Knox, FAAOA, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knox has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Edward Knox FAAOA, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barton E. Knox practice?
- Dr. Barton Knox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barton Knox practices Otolaryngology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Monument, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists.