A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Smith is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Lowell Smith MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Barton Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barton Smith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.