A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Schneyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Schneyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneyer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Schneyer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schneyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Lewis Schneyer MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Schneyer practice?
- Dr. Barton Schneyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barton Schneyer practices Pulmonary Disease near Southport, NC.
See Southport Pulmonologists.