Overall Review

June 2nd, 2016
Yoou can do better
This doctor has the worst bedside manner I've even encountered. Never on time and never apologetic. I always had the impression he felt he was doing me a favor by seeing me. Organization and management of his office is unprofessional and sloppy. He may be good a what he does but you can definitely find an equally competent doctor who will treat you with more care and compassion. I won't be returning to this doctor.

October 22nd, 2015
See this doctor. He is very good.
Thorough and efficient-very pleased with exam and diagnosis. Does not want unsolicited info from patient. Friendly but in control personality. Does not waste your time is always on time of appointment.

January 16th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I moved to NC from NJ and was referred to Dr. Schneyer in Southport NC to monitor lung condition. I am so happy with the care and concern shown me by Dr. Schneyer and his staff. I have been a patient of his for more than two years now and he has my full confidence.

February 13th, 2013
Dr. Schneyer is the kindest and most compasionate doctor. Many years ago he gave me the care that I needed and stopped me from having severe asthma attacks. He always takes time to discuss the issues with you. His staff in NY arranged the schedule so that the wait time was short. I miss him and someday I will move to NC so that he can be my doctor again.