A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Ueki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Ueki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Ueki, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueki graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ueki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ueki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barton H. Ueki practice?
Dr. Barton Ueki practices Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Whittier Gastroenterologists.