A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Wachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Wachs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wachs has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Wachs MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barton Wachs practice?
- Dr. Barton Wachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barton Wachs practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.