A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Wachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Wachs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wachs has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barton Wachs practice?
Dr. Barton Wachs practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.