A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Wood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Smith Wood MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barton S. Wood practice?
- Dr. Barton Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barton Wood practices Surgery near Alabaster, AL.
See Alabaster Surgeons.