Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baruch Friedman
Dr. Baruch Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Belcamp, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Union Memorial Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Friedman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Baruch Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Baruch Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi43
Dr. Adline Ghazi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lawrence Mills Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi47