A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baruch Grob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grob graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baruch Grob MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Baruch Grob practice?
- Dr. Baruch Grob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baruch Grob practices Surgery and Urology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons and Richmond Urologists.