A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baruch Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baruch Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baruch Jacobs, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baruch Jacobs MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baruch Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Baruch Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Baruch Jacobs practices Plastic Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Plastic Surgeons.