Plastic Surgeons
400 W 41st St
Ste 305
Miami Beach, FL 33140
305-674-8586
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great results.  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I had breast augmentation and liposuction back in 2003 by Dr. Jacobs and I'm very pleased with the results. I didn't have any problems and Dr. Jacobs answered all my questions in person. He educated me about the procedure and the results were better than I expected. I highly recommend him and his office is so beautiful!

|  Top Star Doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I have spent the past couple of months researching and consulting with doctors in regards to my tummy tuck. The moment the receptionist answered the phone, I knew this was the office! The lady was so friendly, she scheduled me and appointment, and even emailed me information for me to read about the procedure, the doctor and the facility. I waited 3 - 5 mins to be entered, and my overall expirirence was great! The doctor answered all my questions, and educated me on the procedure. His office manager was such an angel. Very sweet, and helped me organize and schedule my surgery. I had my surgery three weeks agao and I am as happy as can be. :) The doctor, his staff, and the atmosphere were spectacular! I am very very pleased with my results. I will definately return for further surgery as well as recomend to everyone!

|  Beware of being slapped with bill after  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I was told that the consultation was free and after I saw the doctor and received a $600 bill in the mail, I was told because it was for breast cancer reconstruction surgery, it was not a free consultation! Really?!?! This doctor did not have any recent pictures and especially not of African American patients that would have been able to show his work. I was diagnosed at a very young age with breast cancer and was concerned about the cosmetic results and he showed me nothing to assure me that I would be satisfied with the end results. So kudos for the 20 minute wait time, 7 minute consultation, outdated pictures and the $600 bill.

|  Amazing surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr.Jacobs and his staff are amazing they are kind and caring and the work that he does is just amazing. He is such a great doctor and so is his team. He is the only Doctor I will ever recommend.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

As soon as I made the phone call to set up an appointment with Dr. Jacobs for a consultation for a breast aug, I knew I was going to like the office. The lady who scheduled my appointment was very nice and very helpful regarding concerns and questions I had about the procedure. When I arrived, (which by the way, the office is beautiful) I was greated with smiles, and as soon as I finished filling out papers I was brought in. Estimated wait time was about 3 mins. Once in the consultation room, I was given my options of what type os implants, as well as size , and overall I was truly happy with the service I was given. The doctor and his staff are all very friendly, and very caring. They make you feel like you're right at home, and the best part was that they have a certifited operating room in their facility, which allowed me to have a more one on one personal care after my surgery. I highly recomend Dr. Jacobs because he did a great job, and treated me very nice. Thank you!