A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baruch Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baruch Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baruch Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baruch Katz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baruch Katz practice?
- Dr. Baruch Katz has 14 office locations.
Dr. Baruch Katz practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Internists.