Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baruch Ticho
Dr. Baruch Ticho, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Center, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Dedham, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Ticho is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Baruch Ticho has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Baruch Ticho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Center, MA.
Dr. Ruth Liberfarb
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Newton, MA 0.10 mi39
Dr. Alex Ray
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Newton Center, MA 0.47 mi37
Dr. Marsha Browning
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.64 mi15