Dr. Baruch Toledano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baruch Toledano?

August 24th, 2016

Cannot trust him

I signed not to have a certain operation during a internal bone fixation yet he allowed the assistant to perform it. He knew I refused it yet did not care. I now have difficulties since that assistant was not experienced at the time.

January 3rd, 2015

Excellent surgeon,helped me a great deal with my complex shoulder fracture.He was kind,compassionate and very skillful Surgeon.

May 13th, 2014

Simply the best there is!

I have been a patient of Dr. Toledano for over 2 years. i was extremely fortunate that he was there for my emergency ankle surgery. It was a pretty bad fracture, and thanks to his expertise healed perfectly. I developed arthritis due to the fracture shortly thereafter, and he is working with me to help ease the pain. Dr. Toledano has shown in numerous ways that he really cares for my welfare, and i am beyond grateful that he is my doctor. Dr, Toledano is truly the best in so many ways!!

March 27th, 2014

He knows his stuff but post op I feel he doesn't give a crap if problems arise.

July 19th, 2013

I believe he knows his stuff very well. Bedside manner wasn't what I am use to. Guess you can say I felt rushed out of my follow up but so far I have only seen him once I have four more to go and I do hope they get better. I will update my post in a few weeks to tell you if things have changed

July 9th, 2013

The best doctor you can have when you have a broken bone and need the best qualified Orthopedist. Dr. Toledano sets the standard for all doctors. He is the best surgeon, best doctor, and gives the best treatment. Dr. Toledano is in a class by himself.

July 17th, 2012

Exceptional Surgeon

Dr. Toledano is an exceptional surgeon who truly cares for his patients. Following my emergency surgery for a compound ankle fracture in which an ORIF was performed, he came to visit me on a Sunday! Dr. Toledano is truly the best in so many ways!!

June 20th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

I was very fortunate that Dr. Toledano was available for the emergency surgery I required on my compound ankle fracture. I owe him so much, and there are not enough words to express my gratitude. A truly excellent surgeon and person as well.

May 24th, 2012

The most important thing here is Dr. Toledano's excellence as an orthopedic surgeon and his commitment to his patient's welfare. He is one of the best.

April 12th, 2011