A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barugur Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barugur Ravi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ravi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barugur Subramanian Ravi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barugur S. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Barugur Ravi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barugur Ravi practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Nelsonville, OH and Portland, OR.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Internists.