A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bary Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bary Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bary Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bary Julian Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bary J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Bary Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bary Siegel practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.