More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mudigoudar is affiliated with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Methodist South Hospital and Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi29
Dr. Bruce Alpert
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi44
Dr. Ruby Mehta
Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi9