A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudigoudar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Mudigoudar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basanagoud D Mudigoudar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Basanagoud D. Mudigoudar practice?
- Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.