A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basant Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basant Pradhan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradhan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pradhan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basant Pradhan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basant Kumar Pradhan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Basant K. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Basant Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Basant Pradhan practices Psychiatry near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Psychiatrists.