Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Basanti Vrushab
Dr. Basanti Vrushab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hurst, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vrushab is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and North Hills Hospital. Dr. Vrushab has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Basanti Vrushab has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Basanti Vrushab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurst, TX.
Dr. Howard Parness
Hurst, TX 0.30 mi51
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Hurst, TX 0.41 mi39
Dr. Lydia Garcia
Hurst, TX 0.41 mi8