A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basanti Vrushab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basanti Vrushab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basanti Vrushab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrushab graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Vrushab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basanti Rajesh Vrushab MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basanti R. Vrushab practice?
- Dr. Basanti Vrushab has 1 office location.
Dr. Basanti Vrushab practices Internal Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Internists.