A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basavaraj Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basavaraj Desai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basavaraj Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Desai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Mary Rutan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basavaraj Desai MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Basavaraj Desai practice?
- Dr. Basavaraj Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Basavaraj Desai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Cardiologists.