A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basavaraj Kerur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basavaraj Kerur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerur graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Kerur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basavaraj Mallappa Kerur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Basavaraj M. Kerur practice?
- Dr. Basavaraj Kerur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basavaraj Kerur practices Pediatrics near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.