A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basavlinga Amarkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amarkumar
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Amarkumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basavlinga Amarkumar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Amarkumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Amarkumar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basavlinga S Amarkumar MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Basavlinga S. Amarkumar practice?
- Dr. Basavlinga Amarkumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Basavlinga Amarkumar practices Urology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Urologists.