A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Al-Aswad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Al-Aswad, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Aswad
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Aswad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Al-Aswad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Aswad graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al-Aswad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Ibrahim Al-Aswad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Basel I. Al-Aswad practice?
- Dr. Basel Al-Aswad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Basel Al-Aswad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evergreen Park Orthopedic Surgeons.