A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Assaad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Assaad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Assaad graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Assaad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Assaad MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Basel Assaad practice?
- Dr. Basel Assaad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Basel Assaad practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.