A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Batarseh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Batarseh, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Batarseh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Batarseh graduated from Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Internal Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batarseh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Nwiser Batarseh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Basel N. Batarseh practice?
- Dr. Basel Batarseh has 1 office location.
Dr. Basel Batarseh practices Internal Medicine near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists.