inactive

Basel N Batarseh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 14th, 2016
Dr B;is the best. Doctor.Thank Dr Batharse ,for been Such a Good person.I always remerber you.You help me in the sorry momento of My life.God Bless you Dr B.

February 11th, 2016
Amazing #1
Takes good care of you, ery clean, has lots of advanced tools

October 19th, 2015
Great doctor! Very supportive and knows how to handle all different kinds of problems. Best doctor I've ever had and can go to him for anything!

October 7th, 2015
I got an appointment in a fair time. They e-mailed me the paperwork which was nice. I got to the office and the staff seemed nice. I gave them the paperwork that I filled out. I sat in the waiting room for more than an hour for my scheduled time. I was then brought in and got my blood pressure done by the medical assistant. She said there was only one more patient then I was next. I sat and waited and I could hear the doctor go from one room to the other. I sat and waited for another hour. I went out of the room and the girls look perplexed. The MA went and knocked on the door and the doctor completely skipped my room! He tried to make it up to me but I was not happy. I went to him again for a sick visit and he forgot to go over my blood work from my first visit. I had to remind him. Definitely not going back! I felt like I was just a number and he didn't care about me as a patient.

June 26th, 2015
Great Famimy doctor

March 9th, 2015
20 years of consistently good treatment on every visit.

January 6th, 2015
Best Doctor I have had
I have been a patient for many years now and he is always quick and accurate. He has a huge patient load so the wait can be long but I would rather wait a few extra minutes than be misdiagnosed and end up in the hospital.

December 12th, 2014
Dr Batarseh is an excellent doctor. He is skilled and knowledgeable and takes the time to know me as a patient and to care enough to ask all important questions. Dr Batarseh provides a real relationship between doctor and patient.

August 30th, 2014
Rare high quality level of care
I was referred to Dr. B by a co-worker who has been his patient for many years as well as his entire family. I was skeptical at first at the kind of care my co-worker had described to me he was receiving. It is rare to hear of a doctor these days that spends time with his patients and is not rushed to room to room to see more patients and make more money. When I went to my first visit, I was amazed! SUPER nice guy and actually listened and explained his plan of car for my medical issues. This wasn't just my experience at first visit, its every time I return to see him. He is now my doctor and almost my entire family's doctor. Although sharing this information about my great doctor will make my doctor more popular, translating in longer wait time for me, but just as someone helped me and I would like to help someone reach this comfort and trust in their healthcare. As long as I get to have him take care of my health, wait time becomes such an insignificant factor when looking at the results.

June 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
I was so lucky to find Dr. Bataresh. He was recommended by a friend in the medical field. He is very compassionate and intelligent. A true gem among doctors!

April 11th, 2013
The office staff is always pleasant and helpful, never had a problem. The ma's at Dr Batarseh are the best. They are super helpful and caring. Always call right away with my blood teat results. Definitely the sweetest girls hat have been there.

February 18th, 2013
The office staff lack people skills. I was annoyed at the fact that my vitals wasn't taken and that they ask me to pay for my office visit before I even see the doctor. The MA storm out of the room before I even finish telling her why was I coming for a visit. I enjoyed the doctor and he had knowledge of my issue. very caring and his bedside manners are excellent. would recommend to others. but will warn about the staff!!!!!