A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Brikho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Brikho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brikho
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brikho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Brikho, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brikho graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brikho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Brikho MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Basel Brikho practice?
- Dr. Basel Brikho has 1 office location.
- Dr. Basel Brikho practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lathrup Village, MI.