A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basel Brikho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basel Brikho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basel Brikho, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brikho graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Brikho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basel Abbo Brikho MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Basel A. Brikho practice?
- Dr. Basel Brikho has 1 office location.
- Dr. Basel Brikho practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lathrup Village, MI.